Monday, November 21, 2011

Hello World! ...and Cleveland Rides

While I'm not in the business of posting nearly as much as I used to, I do feel justified in that I'm riding my bike much, much more, I feel much healthier, and I've been working on starting a family.

Lately I've had numerous people in my cycling circles ask me about the rides in/around Cleveland, and I've referenced some posts and Garmin Connect activities from 2008. Cleveland has a lot of great riding around it if you only know where to go.

I've consolidated the links to my posts as well as the Garmin Connect activities below. I didn't ride these in successive order, which is why they're broken up into sections and don't always flow in the same direction.


Posts:

Relaxed/Family Riding:


Cleveland's "Emerald Necklace" (These generally go west to east)

Happy riding!

No comments: