Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas Cards for a Sick Kid

I'm not normally one to spread stuff like this via my blog, but I think this is a pretty noble cause.

"Noah Biorkman is a 5 year old boy, in the last stages of neuroblastoma cancer after a 3-year battle. His family is celebrating Christmas next week and all he wants is Christmas cards. Let's try and see how many we can get to him from all over the world."

Mail cards to:
1141 FOUNTAIN VIEW CIR
SOUTH LYON, MI 48178-1568

alternate address:
Noah Biorkman
c/o Scott Biorkman
3480 Petoskey Way
Milford, MI 48380

Found on All Hail the Black Market.

I like Christmas Cards, they're a fun way to stay connected with all the people that you should be calling and visiting far more often than you possibly can. I'm hoping this little guy can get bags of them - pass this on.

No comments: